The pork tenderloin is an easy, tender & delicious go to for us.
Incredibly versatile. It carries many seasonings well. Our Ranch, Taco, BBQ or Signature Seasoning are all delicious results.
Today, I am sharing my #1 way to prepare one. Pan seared & oven baked.
- Cast iron skillet or oven safe pan
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Olive Oil
- JR Table Blend Seasoning
- Meat Thermometer
- Preheat skillet on stove top to sear tenderloin (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Add Olive Oil to skillet to prevent sticking.
- While pan is heating up, Coat tenderloin with seasoning
- Next, brown tenderloin all around in pan
- Finally, insert meat thermometer & put pan with browned tenderloin in oven
- When internal temp reaches 140 degrees, remove from oven
- Let rest approximately 4 minutes
- Slice or shred & enjoy!