Do you love our Chocolate Chip Cookies and want to make them yourself? Here ya go! Now you can make these amazing bites at home too.
Jensen Reserve's Ooey- Gooey
Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 ¾ cup All Purpose Flour (Organic preferred)
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 stick butter (½ cup)
¼ cup lard
½ cup granulated Sugar
1 cup Brown Sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 large eggs
1-2 bags Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips........how chocolatey do you like?
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients, except sugars
- In a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together butter, lard and sugars.
- Add vanilla extract and eggs, 1 at a time.
- With your mixer on low speed, slowly add dry ingredients.
- Mix until ingredients blend together, careful not to overmix
- Mix in chocolate chips and refrigerate dough for at least 30 mins, can refrigerate up to 2 days in fridge.
- Preheat Oven to 375. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Using a tablespoon or ice cream scoop to scoop dough and drop 2” apart on cookie sheet
- Bake 9-13 minutes until edges are golden. Time varies by oven.
- After removing from oven, let rest on pan for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, remove with spatula onto cooling rack.