This weeks Ideal Meal is an easy one with a high end look.
This is our first pork Ideal Meal so we started with an easy cut that always lends itself to a gourmet feel....Pork Tenderloin wrapped in Bacon.
I went all "Butcher Babe" with it by wrapping that tenderloin in our hickory bacon. AND chipping some of our own prosciutto to add to those brussel sprouts.
All in 1 dish, all in 40 minutes. Easy. Peasy. Delicious.
I recommend keeping your brussel sprouts frozen until you cook it. Although it would likely make them more crispy if you didn't.
Here's how this one works:
- When you take your meal out of the fridge, turn your oven on to 415 degrees.
- Push your bacon wrapped pork tenderloin out of the bag and into the pan.
- Sprinkle as much JR Signature Seasoning on the bacon as you like. I used about a teaspoon on mine.
- Next, add the brussel sprouts to the pan like this...topping with your prosciutto chips....
- Next, place in the oven for 40 minutes. No need to wait on it to heat up....that's calculated in the cook time.
- When your timer goes off.....This is what it will look like!
- Next, remove tenderloin from pan. Cut and serve!
BAM! Dinner is DONE!