We're all loving these easy meal options!
This week's Ideal Meal is no exception!
Ideal Meal #10 BBQ Brown Sugar Chicken Bake
30 minutes. 1 pan. Dinner is DONE!
Inspired by our new Brown Sugar BBQ rub that we all love on those burnt ends...
We created a meal with chicken breasts, our new rub and our new BBQ sauce to go with it!
Take a look!
The cooking instructions are SO easy!
- Remove from fridge and remove lid
- Turn on oven to 405 degrees
- Dump spice packet into bag of cubed chicken
- Smoosh the chicken & spice around until coated
- Dump chicken in end of pan where it started.
- Cook for 20 minutes
- Remove and stir, breaking up chicken for even cooking
- Cook for 10 more minutes.
- BAM! DONE!
Our crew was split on whether they should add the BBQ sauce during cooking or use it as a dip afterwards....either way is YUMMM!
Here's what it looked like when it came out of the oven....we didn't get plated pics cause we ate it all so fast! oops!