I solved a long term problem at my house last week - what's for dinner?
Even with a store full of amazing food.....I had a dinner problem....
After we shut it all down here and were ready for dinner, I didn't know what to cook.
But, I caught a break last week......our new Ideal Meal kits.
We now offer a select meal each week (hopefully) for you to hit that easy button too.
This weeks selection: Shaved Ribeye Philly Cheesesteaks
I don't want to take time to cook. And I dang sure have no brain power left to pull something off that's delicious, filling, clean...and if I'm being honest, will have leftovers after Bill & I eat dinner.....That means I get to eat lunch the next day too!....true story......
You laugh - but things move fast around here.....my struggle is real.....
I also think you have the same struggle.
So - my crew and I created another easy peasy answer.
Ideal Meals! It's a problem solver for me & you both.
Thats's our 2nd kit above - Philly Cheesesteaks.
We made a prototype yesterday and everyone in the store gave it a try - same as last week.....
WHAT - A - HIT! Easy. AMAZINGLY Delicious. Clean.....it's all Gluten Free (except the bread) with no added sugars....which was not necessarily our goal....but bonus points - for sure!
Here's how you can make this one:
Philly Cheesesteak Recipe for our Ideal Meal
- When you grab your kit from the fridge, turn on your oven to 415 degrees.
- Now, remove the lid, JR Creamy Steak & Burger Sauce and spice kit. (I'd put that sauce back in the fridge)
- Take your seasoning mix and sprinkle a little over the veggies
- Next, add the remaining spice blend to your shaved ribeye in the bag.
- Now, squish that around with your hands from the outside of the bag. (I LOVE this part...no blood on my hands....yay!!)
- Once spice blend is distributed over the beef, dump that out of the bag, right back where you found it - yep - in the same lump style pile.
- Put pan in oven with no lid for 20 minutes.
- At the 20 minute mark, remove from oven and stir beef together with veggies, spreading it evenly across entire pan.
- Put pan back in oven for 10 minutes. INCLUDING bread....like this...
- DING!!! DONE!!! Remove and rest long enough for you to handle that hot bread
I sliced mine using an oven mitt on the hand that held the bread, cutting the bread enough to add the cheese first, then the rest.
Topped with our new JR Creamy Steak & Burger Sauce.
I'm having this tonight as part of my heavy appetizer dinner party!
How simple and easy is this?!?!?
I'm super excited about this...and I can't wait to create more!