Even with a store full of amazing food.....I have a dinner problem....
After we shut it all down here and are ready for dinner, I don't know what to cook.
I don't want to take time to cook. And I dang sure have no brain power left to pull something off that's delicious, filling, clean...and if I'm being honest, will have leftovers after Bill & I eat dinner.....That means I get to eat lunch the next day too!....true story......
You laugh - but things move fast around here.....my struggle is real.....
I also think you have the same struggle.
So - my crew and I created our first easy peasy answer.
Ideal Meals! It's a problem solver for me & you both.
Today, I'm writing about our 1st - Chicken Fajitas.
We made a prototype yesterday and everyone in the store gave it a try -
WHAT - A - HIT! Easy. AMAZINGLY Delicious. Clean.....it's all Gluten Free with no added sugars....which was not necessarily our goal....but bonus points - for sure!
Here's how you can make this one:
Chicken Fajita Recipe for our Ideal Meal
- When you grab your kit from the fridge, turn on your oven to 415 degrees.
- Now, remove the lid, Creamy Taco Ranch and spice kit. (I'd put that taco ranch back in the fridge)
- Take your seasoning mix and sprinkle a little over the veggies
- Next, add all but 1 TBSP of the spice blend to your chicken in the bag.
- Now, squish that around with your hands from the outside of the bag. (I LOVE this part...no chicken blood on my hands....yay!!)
- Once spice blend is distributed over chicken, dump that chicken out of the bag, right back where you found it - yep - in the same lump style pile.
- Next, sprinkle remaining spice packet over top of chicken.
- Put pan in oven with no lid for 20 minutes.
- At the 20 minute mark, remove from oven and stir chicken together with veggies, spreading it evenly across entire pan.
- Put pan back in oven for 10 minutess.
- DING!!! DONE!!! Serve as desired with tortilla chips, wraps, enjoy as is!
How simple and easy is this?!?!?
I'm super excited about this...and I can't wait to create more!