These Ideal Meals are solving a big problem for me....
Dinner made easy.
When I would normally have to go the take out route because I'm out of time and energy, I can now pop this in the oven, follow the simple instructions....
and BAM!! Dinner is done.....
This weeks selection: Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Broccoli
Here's how you can make this one:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Broccoli Recipe for our Ideal Meal
- When you grab your kit from the fridge, turn on your oven to 415 degrees.
- Now, remove the lid
- Remove the chicken from it's packaging and place it on top of the broccoli.
- I had to straighten out the sides and corner of our pan just a little to make the chicken fit.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes. (Don't wait for the preheat, go now!)
- At the end of the 30 minutes, Turn chicken over to brown the other side.
- Bake for an additional 8 minutes.
- Let rest for about 4 minutes.
Also - you may want your bacon more brown....to each their own! Extend your cooking times to adjust or use your broiler for just a few minutes to crisp it....careful not to let it burn though!
How simple and easy is this?!?!?
What's up for next week?
We're working on a Steak Nacho kit to share Memorial Day Weekend!